Clark, New Jersey, is home to nearly 15,000 people in souther Union County. In 2013, New Jersey Monthly magazine ranked Clark as 174th in its rankings of “Best Places To Live” in New Jersey.
If you are considering buying or selling a home in Clark, your first step is to understand the real estate market in Clark so that you can make an informed decision regarding how much a house is worth.
Sales: Currently there are 87 homes offered for sale in Clark. The trend line for that past 3 years shows a marked decrease in inventory. Since real estate is often a function of supply and demand, this trend shows that more buyers are interested in owning a property in Clark. There were 18 homes sold in Clark in August. The trend line over the past 18 years shows a slight increase in sales which helps to reduce the inventory even further.
Prices: The average sale price of a home sold in Clark in August was $479,133. Home prices have been increasing for several years. Again, supply and demand plays a part in this. As more buyers become interested in Clark, Clark home sellers are able to see a larger sale price.
Days on Market: People who are selling their house often have anxiety about maintaining their home in show-ready condition. Being constantly ready for a showing is stressful and most home sellers are eager to sell quickly – not only to relieve the anxiety of being on the market, but also to help them get to the next stage in their lives. Therefore, Days on Market can be an indicator of how long an average home will take from the day it is listed until the day it sells. In Clark, homes sold in August after an average of 45 days on the market. The good news is that the overall trend in Clark is that homes are selling more quickly now than they were two or three years ago. The bad news is that homes sell slowest, typically, over the winter. Homeowners who want a quick sale have a small window of opportunity in the autumn before risking a longer time on the market.
If you are a buyer or a seller interested in a home in Clark, New Jersey, please call Team Zuhl! We’re happy to help you in all of your real estate needs!
For more information on selling a home:
- 3 Simple Steps To Selling Your Home Fast – 03/26/12
- 4 Ways to Get Union County Homes to Sell Quicker!! – 01/12/12
For more information on Clark and Clark Real Estate:
- Market Report for Clark – August 2015
- How long will it take to sell my home in Clark? July 2015
- Buying or Selling a Home in Clark – July, 2015
- Clark Real Estate Market Report for March, 2015
- Clark Real Estate – 1st quarter of 2015 – April, 2015
- Clark Real Estate Market Report – October, 2014
- Real Estate Market Conditions in Clark – August, 2014
- Free Comparative Market Analysis of your Clark Home
- Clark Real Estate Market Report – July, 2014
- How do you get a CCO in Clark? 3/3/2014
- Do You Want to Buy or Sell in Clark? – June 21, 2014
- What’s Up in Clark’s Real Estate Market? – 5/17/14
- Clark Market Report– 4/17/14
- Clark Real Estate Market Report – 3/8/2014
- How do you get a CCO in Clark? – 3/3/2014
- Sold! 35 School Street – 2/3/2014
- For Sale – Single Family homes in Clark – 1/11/2014
- Real Estate in Clark, NJ – 12/9/2014
- The Clark Real Estate Market Report – 11/7/2013
- How’s the Real Estate Market in Clark, NJ? – 10/2013
- Months of Supply in Clark, NJ – 06/25/13
- Real Estate Market Report for Clark, NJ for April, 2013 – 05/06/13
- Why we love Clark, NJ
- Clark, NJ, Market Report for January-March, 2013
- Clark to build a new Town Center
- How long will my Union County home be on the market?
- A Historical look at the January Real Estate Market in Clark
- Clark Market Report – January-November, 2012
- What’s Happening in the Clark Real Estate Market? – 10/25/12
- How do additional bathrooms or bedrooms affect market value in Clark? – 10/17/12
- Clark Market Report – August 2011 to August 2012
- Free Market Analysis of Clark, NJ
- 108 Homes Sold in Clark, NJ, so far in 2012! – 07/09/12
- It’s time to buy in Clark! – 02/26/12
- Clark, NJ, Market Study – 02/13/12