Rahway has had several revitalization projects in recent years. Its population is just over 27,000. Students in Rahway are served by Grover Cleveland School, Franklin School, Madison School, and Roosevelt School, Rahway 7th & 8th Grade Academy for grades 7-8 and Rahway High School for grades 9-12.
The city of Linden, NJ is “Big enough to lead, small enough to care,” and about 41,000 people call it home. Public school students in Linden are served by the Linden Public School system with eight elementary schools, McManus and Joseph E. Soehl Middle Schools, and Linden High School. Linden homeowners enjoy one of the lowest tax rates in Union County.
There are currently 274 homes offered for sale in Rahway and Linden. While this might seem like plenty of homes, it’s actually the lowest inventory Rahway and Linden have seen in more than 2 years. Low inventory nearly always results in an increase in prices as supply is lower than demand.
And that is exactly what we’re seeing with the sale prices of homes sold in January in Rahway and Linden. The average sale price was $230,274, nearly 19% higher than January of 2012.
The average sold home in Rahway and Linden in January was sold after 111 days on the market. Still higher than most of Union County, this is still significantly faster than we’ve seen historically in Linden and Rahway. Especially considering that January is typically a slow month in real estate in New Jersey, it’s good news that homes are still selling and selling faster.
If you’re interested in buying a home in Linden or Rahway, click here to see all of the homes currently on the market. If you’re interested in finding out what your Linden or Rahway home is worth, find out here. If we can help you along the way, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 908-917-4189!
For more information on selling a home:
- 3 Simple Steps To Selling Your Home Fast – 03/26/12
- 4 Ways to Get Union County Homes to Sell Quicker!! – 01/12/12
For more information on the Real Estate in Rahway and Linden:
- Single Family Homes for sale in Linden and Rahway – 1/1/2014
- The Linden Market Report – 11/2013
- October in Rahway’s Real Estate Market – November, 2013
- How’s Linden’s Real Estate Market? October, 2013
- Linden Real Estate Market Report for August, 2013 – 08/15/13
- Rahway Real Estate Market Report – August 2013 – 08/05/13
- Linden Months of Supply – 07/12/13
- How does the Months Supply in Rahway affect sellers? – 07/10/13
- Sell my home in Rahway! – 07/02/13
- Sell my Linden home! – 06/25/13
- Beautiful 3 BR home in Linden offered for sale! – 06/01/13
- Linden Real Estate Market Report – April, 2013 – 05/26/13
- Rahway Real Estate Market Report – April, 2013 – 05/27/13
- Linden Real Estate Market Report – January-March, 2013 – 04/20/13
- Rahway Real Estate Market Report – January-March, 2013 – 04/05/13
- 602 W. Curtis Street, Linden – 04/04/13
- Rahway, NJ – A brief historical look – 03/04/13
- How long will my Union County home be on the market? – 02/24/13
- The Winter Real Estate Market in Rahway – 02/23/13
- For Sale – 904 Kent Place, Linden – 12/10/12
- Buying or Selling a Home in Rahway, NJ – 01/12/13
- Linden Real Estate Market – 2012 in Review – 01/07/13
- Still a Buyer’s Market in Linden! – 10/29/12
- How do additional bathrooms or bedrooms affect market value in Linden? – 10/14/12
- How do additional bathrooms or bedrooms affect market value in Rahway? – 10/15/12
- Free Market Analysis of Linden, NJ – 07/30/12
- Linden, NJ, Market Report – 1st half of 2012 – 07/09/12
- Free Market Report of Rahway Homes! – 08/13/12
- Rahway Market Trends – 03/25/12