Clark, NJ, is a township in southern Union County. New Jersey Monthly has ranked Clark as its 33rd best place to live in 2008 and 174th in 2013.
The approximately 3000 school age children in Clark are served by Clark’s public school system which includes Frank K. Hehnly Elementary School, Valley Road Elementary School, Carl H. Kumpf Middle School, and Arthur L. Johnson High School.
Clark is served by the Lehigh Valley Railroad and New Jersey Transit provides bus service to New York City.
Sales Stats at a Glance:
- There were 14 homes sold in October of 2015 and there were 71 active listings, compared to a 12 month average of 76 listings.
- The average Clark home sold in October was sold for $436,179 compared to a 12 month average of $411,572.
- The average sold home was sold after 54 days in October, much slower than the summer peak of 31 days in July and much faster than the 75 days it took to sell a home in March of 2015.
If you are a buyer or a seller interested in a home in Clark, New Jersey, please call Team Zuhl! We’re happy to help you in all of your real estate needs!
For more information on selling a home:
For more information on Clark and Clark Real Estate:
- Real Estate Update for Clark Buyers and Sellers – August 2015
- Market Report for Clark – August 2015
- How long will it take to sell my home in Clark? July 2015
- Buying or Selling a Home in Clark – July, 2015
- Clark Real Estate Market Report for March, 2015
- Clark Real Estate – 1st quarter of 2015 – April, 2015
- Clark Real Estate Market Report – October, 2014
- Real Estate Market Conditions in Clark – August, 2014
- Free Comparative Market Analysis of your Clark Home
- Clark Real Estate Market Report – July, 2014
- How do you get a CCO in Clark? 3/3/2014
- Do You Want to Buy or Sell in Clark? – June 21, 2014
- What’s Up in Clark’s Real Estate Market? – 5/17/14
- Clark Market Report– 4/17/14
- Clark Real Estate Market Report – 3/8/2014
- How do you get a CCO in Clark? – 3/3/2014
- Sold! 35 School Street – 2/3/2014
- For Sale – Single Family homes in Clark – 1/11/2014
- Real Estate in Clark, NJ – 12/9/2014
- The Clark Real Estate Market Report – 11/7/2013
- How’s the Real Estate Market in Clark, NJ? – 10/2013
- Months of Supply in Clark, NJ – 06/25/13
- Real Estate Market Report for Clark, NJ for April, 2013 – 05/06/13
- Why we love Clark, NJ
- Clark, NJ, Market Report for January-March, 2013
- Clark to build a new Town Center
- How long will my Union County home be on the market?
- A Historical look at the January Real Estate Market in Clark
- Clark Market Report – January-November, 2012
- What’s Happening in the Clark Real Estate Market? – 10/25/12
- How do additional bathrooms or bedrooms affect market value in Clark? – 10/17/12
- Clark Market Report – August 2011 to August 2012
- Free Market Analysis of Clark, NJ
- 108 Homes Sold in Clark, NJ, so far in 2012! – 07/09/12
- It’s time to buy in Clark! – 02/26/12
- Clark, NJ, Market Study – 02/13/12
Linden, New Jersey, is home to just over 40,000 people in southeastern Union County.
Before a buyer or seller begins a real estate transaction in Linden, the first step is to understand how the local real estate market is behaving. Before you list your home for sale, you need an accurate picture of how much it is worth. Before you begin looking at houses to buy in Linden, it’s important to know how much house you can afford.
Sales: Currently there are 300 homes offered for sale in Linden. The trend line for that past 3 years shows practically no change in inventory. There were 25 homes sold in Linden in August. The trend line over the past 3 years also shows no change in sales. Since real estate is often a function of supply and demand, it’s important to note that the same number of homes are listed every month as are actually sold.
Prices: The average sale price of a home sold in Linden in August was $231,081. Home prices have been increasing for several years. Lower mortgage rates and an increasing economy have helped boost prices in Linden even though the inventory remains high.
Days on Market: People who are selling their house often have anxiety about maintaining their home in show-ready condition. Being constantly ready for a showing is stressful and most home sellers are eager to sell quickly – not only to relieve the anxiety of being on the market, but also to help them get to the next stage in their lives. Therefore, Days on Market can be an indicator of how long an average home will take from the day it is listed until the day it sells. In Linden, homes sold in August after an average of 81 days on the market. The good news is that the overall trend in Linden is that homes are selling more quickly now than they were two or three years ago, although the improvement is very slow. The bad news is that homes sell slowest, typically, over the winter. Homeowners who want a quick sale have a small window of opportunity in the autumn before risking a longer time on the market.
If you are a buyer or a seller interested in a home in Union County, please call Team Zuhl! We’re happy to help you in all of your real estate needs!
For more information on selling a home:
For more information on the Linden Real Estate Market:
- Linden Real Estate Market Report – August, 2015
- How Long will it take to Sell My Linden House? July 2015
- Buying or Selling a House in Linden – July 2015
- The Linden Real Estate Market Report for the First Quareter of 2015
- Linden Real Estate Market Report – January, 2015
- Strong Buyers Market in Linden – June 21, 2014
- Linden and Rahway Real Estate – May 17 2014
- Rahway and Linden Real Estate Market Report – April 17, 2014
- Buyers Market in Rahway and Linden – 3/8/2014
- Single Family Homes for sale in Linden and Rahway – 1/1/2014
- The Linden Market Report – 11/2013
- October in Rahway’s Real Estate Market – November, 2013
- How’s Linden’s Real Estate Market? October, 2013
- Linden Real Estate Market Report for August, 2013 – 08/15/13
- Rahway Real Estate Market Report – August 2013 – 08/05/13
- Linden Months of Supply – 07/12/13
- How does the Months Supply in Rahway affect sellers? – 07/10/13
- Sell my home in Rahway! – 07/02/13
- Sell my Linden home! – 06/25/13
- Beautiful 3 BR home in Linden offered for sale! – 06/01/13
- Linden Real Estate Market Report – April, 2013 – 05/26/13
- Rahway Real Estate Market Report – April, 2013 – 05/27/13
- Linden Real Estate Market Report – January-March, 2013 – 04/20/13
- Rahway Real Estate Market Report – January-March, 2013 – 04/05/13
- 602 W. Curtis Street, Linden – 04/04/13
- Rahway, NJ – A brief historical look – 03/04/13
- How long will my Union County home be on the market? – 02/24/13
- The Winter Real Estate Market in Rahway – 02/23/13
- For Sale – 904 Kent Place, Linden – 12/10/12
- Buying or Selling a Home in Rahway, NJ – 01/12/13
- Linden Real Estate Market – 2012 in Review – 01/07/13
- Still a Buyer’s Market in Linden! – 10/29/12
- How do additional bathrooms or bedrooms affect market value in Linden? – 10/14/12
- How do additional bathrooms or bedrooms affect market value in Rahway? – 10/15/12
- Free Market Analysis of Linden, NJ – 07/30/12
- Linden, NJ, Market Report – 1st half of 2012 – 07/09/12
- Free Market Report of Rahway Homes! – 08/13/12
- Rahway Market Trends – 03/25/12
Please join us in commemorating the memory of the 60 Union County residents whose lives were lost in the 9/11 attacks.
On Friday, September 11th, a uniformed Honor Guard will stand watch over the Union County 9/11 Memorial at Echo Lake Park in Mountainside. The public will be asked to light candles in memory of those who died. The Union County memorial includes two World Trade Center girders and is enclosed in a five sided area which represents the Pentagon. There is an Eternal Flame which represents those lost in Pennsylvania as well as the members of the Armed Services and the emergency responders. The names of the sixty Union County residents are engraved into the memorial.
There were nine residents of Union Township that died on 9/11. Scotch Plains had three residents who were lost and Springfield lost two of their own. Rahway remembers three lives lost and Roselle Park remembers one. Nine people from Summit were lost. New Providence lost six lives. Two residents of Berkeley Heights and one resident of Clark were lost . Cranford remembers six residents lost.
If you’re planning on selling your Scotch Plains home, call Team Zuhl today for a free comparative market analysis of your home. If you’re thinking of buying a home in Scotch Plains, call us today!
For more information on selling a home:
For more information on Scotch Plains Real Estate: